Ready to get started? We would love to have you come in for a visit!
Step 1: Free Intro
We invite anyone who is interested to come in for a free introductory session. This session will include:
- Tour of our Facility
- Explanation of all Classes and Programs
- Goal Assessment & an Evaluation of how we can help you
- Light workout, including a movement and flexibility evaluation
These free trial classes are done by appointment only. You can click here to schedule your first visit!
Step 2: On Ramp
Following your free intro you’ll have the option to enroll in one of our On Ramp groups. On Ramp is a required series of classes where we teach you the proper form & technique for CrossFit training. Not only will you be provided extra time to develop skills, you’ll also participate in workouts that gradually increase in difficulty so that by the end of the series you will feel comfortable and conditioned for our normal group classes.
Additional Benefits of On Ramp Include:
- Small Group
- Non-Intimidating Environment (everyone is new to CrossFit)
- More time to work with coaches to understand your individual needs and abilities
- Succinct curriculum (9 classes over 3 weeks) that starts with bodyweight movement and gradually transitions into more technical movements with barbells, kettlebells and more.
A new On Ramp starts every 4 weeks! Click here to see our upcoming schedule of On Ramp groups and start today!
Step 3: Group Classes
Once you’ve graduated from On Ramp, you’ll transition into our ongoing group classes. This will allow you access to our full schedule of classes as well as more challenging workouts to help you reach your goals!
Group classes are fully coached and instructed. You’ll always have a trainer there to make sure you understand the workout and to help motivate you.